Postwink clients are entitled to join our Member-Only Recycling Portal.
What can you expect from accessing this portal?
- Detailed plan and stages to follow to set up effective recycling projects, that carry on working long-term.
- Access a list of companies who accept the various recyclables, as well as a detailed directory of waste management companies and collectors.
- Download a detailed list of what is recyclable and not recyclable, in different languages, including Afrikaans, Xhosa and Zulu.
- Download our A5 pamphlets directly from the site, to motivate or remind staff about recycling.
- Have clear steps on how to communicate your project, write-up a press release or draw up a tender which include recycling requirements.
- Access to all the legal acts and by-laws relating to the waste industry in South Africa.
- Access to our Directory of expert consultants, environmentally-conscious products, services and charities.
- Download training presentations to aid in training your staff on why we recycle and how to do it.
Here is a brochure with some screenshots of what you can expect:Portal Brochure
Enquire about how to become a member. Note that only Postwink clients can become members – so place your order with us today!
T&Cs do apply.