We Make Recycling Easy.
Recycling is not (just) about separating your waste between different groups. It’s about education. It’s about doing the right thing. It’s about showing that you are aware of our 21st Century issues, and you want to do something about it. And Postwink helps you on this journey.
Having a sustainable business, school or home, is no longer a pie in the sky. At Postwink, we believe that starting a recycling initiative, using quality and user-friendly recycle bins (and other useful products), educates about the importance of thinking long-term.
Yes, our recycling bins will ensure that your recyclables are not contaminated, and as a result, you will improve your recycling rate and send less waste to Landfill. Yes, our branding will teach your staff about waste separation. Yes, our solutions will help you turn your food waste into a resource. But it starts with you wanting to embark on this Sustainability journey.
Let’s show you how Postwink makes recycling easy.
Using quality products and outstanding service, Postwink strives to ensure that our Clients recycle the most effectively they can – hence making a difference to the environment, while helping our Clients’ stakeholders understand and appreciate “Sustainability” thinking- whether in South Africa or beyond our borders.
10 reasons to recycle with Postwink
- Postwink supplies more than Recycle Bins; we are an expert resource for all aspects of a recycling initiative start-up: from the bins, to access to recycling collection information, to how to launch and communicate, to training of your staff. So we can pretty much help with all aspects of your start-up project!
- Apart from excellent service during the selection and order process, we pride ourselves of excellent post-sale service, including access to specialised workshops where you can network with like-minded companies (T&Cs apply).
- Our quality Recycle Bins suit any and every recycling initiative, even the most sophisticated office space and brand. Furthermore, most of our Recycling Bins are unique as some are Postwink’s Intellectual Property, whist Postwink has sole distribution rights for others. Also, except for the Garden Composter and our new Kitchen Bins, all our products are manufactured in South Africa!
- Cape Town events and functions can now rent our available recycling bins and wheelie bins to manage their recyclables;
- We have our own effective, planet-friendly multi-purpose enzymatic cleaner (the BACTERRORIST®) to use throughout your office, as well as your recycling bins.
- Postwink has been testing our range of recycling bins to the South African market since 2008 and have helped over 1120 clients set up successful recycling projects, in South Africa and beyond our borders. Many of these clients are household names.
- Our prices include a contribution towards various environmentally-conscious charities and tree planting programmes, which also improve the lives of hundreds of community members. To date, Postwink has contributed over 500 trees and bamboo plants to such programmes.
- Postwink also assists organisations to compost their food waste: Postwink is the Western Cape Distributor for EarthProbiotic, and hence provides its commercial composting solutions for the Western Cape, as well as supplies Earth Bokashi – all locally manufactured!
- Postwink is a Level-4 BEE contributor, and we are hence fully BBBEE compliant. Postwink is also 100% female owned and operated.
- Postwink delivers timeously to your door anywhere in South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho and Swaziland.